We provide structural engineers with convenient software to design of cold-formed steel structural members. CFSTEEL is an application intended for structural design and code-check of cold-formed steel structural elements and structures. CFSTEEL has been developed by a professional team of structural scientists, engineers and programmers to improve design productivity, increase accuracy, and as a result, the more effective solutions.
- Calculation of the effective properties of cold-formed sections
- Design of tensioned structural members, columns, beam-columns
CFSTEEL performs calculations according to:
- EN 1993: Design of steel structures. Part 1-3: General rules. Supplementary rules for cold-formed members and sheeting;
- The AISI North American Specification for the Design of Cold-Formed Steel Structural Members, 2016
- Russian code SP 260.1325800.2016
We provide a continuous and efficient support. Our colleagues can contacted with us by phone or via e-mail.